Comercial Udra, in application of current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms of the Website: comercialudra.es, are included in the specific automated files of users of the services of Comercial Udra.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is for the purpose of maintaining the business relationship and carrying out information, training, advice and other activities of Comercial Udra.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
Comercial Udra adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation, and repealing the old LOPD, the new Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD ) .
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation and portability recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user via email to: email@example.com or at the address: Calle de Zurbano, 76, 4ª planta, 28010 Madrid.
The user declares that all the information provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it updated, communicating the changes to Comercial Udra.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
At Comercial Udra, we will process your personal data collected through the Website: comercialudra.es, for the following purposes:
- Comply with the commercial, labor, corporate and accounting obligations of the company.
- Sending commercial information and newsletters about new services offered on the web and in the sector.
- Comply with the internal processes of the company regarding the administration of suppliers and contractors.
- The process of filing, updating systems, protection and custody of company information and databases.
- The transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been entered into for this purpose, for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing and/or operational purposes.
- For security or fraud prevention purposes.
- Execute a contract signed remotely with the user.
- Acquire the products offered through the website.
- Send promotional information electronically.
- Provide the information requested by the user through the contact form.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory, being impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
For how long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of Comercial Udra, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Comercial Udra, and its treatment managers, such as transport companies, except legal obligation.
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, Comercial Udra is not responsible for the user’s breach of the RGPD.
Intellectual property rights comercialudra.es
Comercial Udra is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property, “know how” and any other rights related to the contents of the comercialudra.es website and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary to its implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or non-strictly private use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the comercialudra.es website is not permitted without prior written consent.
Software Intellectual Property
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by Comercial Udra, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
Comercial Udra has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights for the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only for their duration.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from Comercial Udra, the user being prohibited from accessing, modifying, viewing the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by Comercial Udra, assuming civil responsibility and criminal derived from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on your part.
Intellectual property of the hosted content
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by Comercial Udra and, in particular:
- The use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in Comercial Udra’s opinion, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- The cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contravening the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of people physical with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of the same.
- The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses for sending spam.
The user is fully responsible for the content of their website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, the claims of third parties and the legal actions in reference to intellectual property, third party rights and the protection of minors.
The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user will indemnify Comercial Udra for the expenses generated by the imputation of Comercial Udra in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including legal defense fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
Protection of hosted information
Comercial Udra makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, however it is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. In the same way, it does not guarantee the total replacement of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time that has elapsed since the last backup.
The services offered do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by Comercial Udra, when this loss is attributable to the user; in this case, a rate will be determined according to the complexity and volume of the recovery, always with prior acceptance by the user.
The replacement of deleted data is only included in the price of the service when the loss of content is due to causes attributable to Comercial Udra.
In application of the LSSI. Comercial Udra will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Comercial Udra is authorized to send commercial communications referring to Comercial Udra products or services that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels.